The contest is open to all current faculty, staff, students and alumni in the MSU Division of Agriculture, Forestry, and Veterinary Medicine (DAFVM). Please see the guidelines and rules listed below.
The deadline to submit artwork is Monday, July 31 at 8 a.m.
Mississippi State University is taking care of what matters, and there is no better time to recognize this than during the holiday season. Using your preferred medium, illustrate what this means to you in a design that can be formatted to fit a 5 x 7 card.
Artwork may be submitted below, or mailed to the following address:
Office of the Vice President
Division of Agriculture, Forestry, and Veterinary Medicine
203 Bost Extension Center
P.O. Box 9800
Mississippi State University, MS 39762
The winning design will be announced in August on social media and the MSU DAFVM website and will be featured on the Division's 2023 holiday card with credit to the artist.
- Submissions may include photography, drawings, paintings or graphic design.
- A high-quality picture of handmade entries (drawings and paintings) must be uploaded so that we can adequately judge and easily reproduce a digital version.
- If producing graphic design, please follow MSU guidelines on primary maroon colors.
- Please do not use university logos.
Terms and Conditions
- Submissions must be developed by an MSU DAFVM current faculty, staff, student or an alumnus of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, College of Forest Resources, or College of Veterinary Medicine.
- By participating in the contest, each entrant grants the MSU (DAFVM) the right to use such entrant’s name, relationship to MSU, and publication of artwork.
- One entry per person.
- No compensation will be given to participants.
- Entries should be original artwork. Copyrighted content will be disqualified.
- Submissions will not be returned. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. The MSU DAFVM shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted, or not received for any reason.
- MSU DAFVM reserves the right to modify the entry for final printing.